After the installation of the fender (rubber fender) device, the first three ships should be inspected each time when the ship docks at the beginning, and after that, it should be inspected regularly every month.
1. Check whether the foot bolts for installing the fender body and the bolts for fixing the anti-shock plate are loose. If they are loose, after tightening, the fixing bolts and the backing plate should be fixed by spot welding.
2. Check the fender body for cracks, cuts and other abnormal phenomena. If there are deep cracks, please contact our company in time.
3. Check the anti-corrosion board for dents, cracks and corrosion. If the anti-corrosion board is dented, cracked or corroded, please contact our company. In order to prevent the anti-corrosion board from rusting, anti-corrosion treatment should be carried out every year as much as possible. .
4. Check whether the anti-shock plate is tilted forward. The accumulation of materials on the inside of the anti-shock plate can easily lead to forward tilt, so it is necessary to remove the accumulation on the inside of the anti-shock plate as much as possible.
5. Check whether the anti-impact panel is scratched, crushed, etc. If the panel is damaged, it should be replaced in time.
6. Check whether there are cracks in the installation fender test concrete. If there are cracks, contact the civil engineering department to deal with them.
7. Check whether the rubber elastic parts of the hoisting anti-shock plate are abnormal. If there is any abnormality, it should be dealt with and replaced in time.