Rubber fender production process
1. Treatment of inlaid reinforced plates There are four main methods for steel plate-rubber bonding, hard glue bonding method, phosphorus sulfide direct bonding method, isocyanate bonding method, and product adhesive bonding method. After summarizing and comparing the advantages and disadvantages, it is believed that although the material of the isocyanate bonding method is unstable and harmful to the human body, its bonding strength is very high, and it is more suitable for rubber fenders. The treatment process of the isocyanate bonding method is as follows;
(1) Sandblast the steel plate first, then pickle it with dilute hydrochloric acid, and after drying, use acetone to remove the surface grease for later use. The surface area of sandblasted and pickled metal increases, and the surface activity is concentrated.
(2) 4 hours before vulcanization, paint the synthetic isocyanate adhesive on the treated metal surface, and park it for 2 hours.
(3) Apply high-hardness rubber glue on the surface coated with adhesive to form an adhesion-enhancing layer.
(4) Paste a high-hardness rubber film with a thickness of about 8mm on the surface to be glued.
(5) Paste the buffer film made by mixing high-hardness rubber material and molding rubber.
Molding is based on the structure of the rubber fender to reasonably paste the mixed rubber sheet in the molding mold to form a prefabricated part. All kinds of films must be made into a certain shape according to the specification requirements before molding, and the thickness of the outer layer and the bottom layer of the film should also be well controlled.
Due to the shrinkage, excessive rubber can make the product compact during performing, which plays an important role in ensuring the dimensional accuracy of the product and improving its quality of the product.
Pay attention to the positioning of the mosaic when choosing a mold with a flexible mosaic. For rubber fenders with inserts, in addition to ensuring the normal positioning tolerance of the inserts during mold design, care should also be taken to ensure that the inserts are in the correct position during molding.
The rubber fender is a large rubber product, and it is advisable to use a relatively high vulcanization pressure. The vulcanization pressure used in this work is 20-40MPa, which is much higher than that of general rubber products. At the same time, due to the large thickness of the product, low temperature and long-term vulcanization should be used, and the temperature should be controlled at 140-160°C. The curing time is determined by the curing characteristic curve.
4. Application scale
1) Wharf and ship fenders;
2) It is suitable for gravity type and Dun type wharf, especially for wharf with large tidal range;
3) Especially suitable for ship-to-ship fenders, floating fenders are more adaptable;
4) As a bridge pier fender, protect bridge piers and ships from damage;
5) As a necessary spare part for wharf protective equipment, it has flexible emergency functions;
6) Applicable to the berthing operation of naval special ships to ensure berthing safety;
7) When super-large floating fenders are selected, the berthing water depth of the ship can be increased to achieve the goal of upgrading the wharf;
8) Floating fenders can be used alone or form a protective system with other protective equipment to ensure the safety of bridge piers and ships.