1) The bolt bearing hole is worn, the roundness error is greater than 1.5mm or the tire bolt bearing surface is unbalanced, it can be repaired by surfacing welding..
2) Cracks between bolt bearing holes or large holes can be repaired by welding.
3) If the spoke or rim joint is desoldered or riveted, re-weld or re-riveted.
4) If there is a crack on the rim, it can be repaired by welding.
Fork Wheel Hub Repair:
1) When the wear of the inner and outer bearing seat holes of the hub is greater than 0.05mm, it should be repaired by chrome plating.
2) The oil seal seat hole is unevenly worn or has dents above 0.15mm, which can be repaired by welding.
3) The circumferential surface in contact with the brake hub should be flat and should be repaired by turning the centerline of the hub by more than 0.1mm.
4) When the brake hub of the hub has cracks, it can be smoothed by slot welding.
5) When the inner thread of the bolt hole fixing the half shaft is damaged, it can be re-drilled and tapped after surfacing.
6) When the end face in contact with the shaft edge is not more than 0.1mm, it should be modified.
Forklift Tire Repair
Forklift tires have pneumatic tires and solid tires. The tire inflation pressure must meet the original factory standards, not too high or too low. If the tire is too high, the elasticity of the tire will be reduced, and the steel wire layer will easily break. Low pressure can cause severe deformation of the tire, high temperature, resulting in degumming or breakage, and can also cause the tire to move the worn tire rim on the rim, at which point the inner tire valve will tear.
1. If the outer tire is damaged by cracks, perforations, blistering, delamination, etc., it should be repaired or repaired according to the specific situation. There are continuous cracks around the tire carcass, the tread rubber has been polished and there are large holes, the carcass line layer has annular cracks and the entire ring is separated, and should be replaced..
2. When a small hole is found in the inner tube, it can be filled with hot or cold.
1) Hot repair: If the inner tube is damaged, the file around it is rough, the fire-adhesive glue is damaged, and make the hole in the center of the glue, then clamp the tire on the normalizing glue, tighten the screw to press and light the heating agent on the fire-adhesive glue , to 10-15m in, can be tightly bonded.
2) Raw glue (cold): File the inner tube around the broken glue, apply raw glue, and then apply the second glue after the glue surface is slightly dry. When the glue is dry, attach the prepared original glue to the break, pressurize and heat at 140-145°C, keep the original glue for 10-20 minutes, and then stick it tightly after cooling.
The inner tube was folded and severely ruptured beyond repair.
To learn more, see: Custom Rubber Solid Tires Company