After installing the marine rubber fender, when the boat is docked for inspection, it should be inspected every time. Whether or not it is docked for inspection, it should also be inspected regularly every month. Inspection scope:
1. Check whether the fixed anchor bolts and the fender body bumper are loose. If they are loose, use spot welding to fix the fixed bolts and gaskets after tightening them.
2. Check the fenders for cracks or breaks, and check for abnormalities. If the rupture is serious, please contact us immediately.
3. Inspect the bumper for dents, cracks, and corrosion.
4. The anti-vibration plate is inclined forward, and the materials in the anti-vibration plate tend to accumulate and lead to the front, so the sediment in the anti-vibration plate should be removed as much as possible.
5. Check the surface of the shockproof plate for scratches, dents, etc., and replace the panel in time.
6. Check whether the concrete installed on the fender has cracks, and contact the civil engineering department to deal with it.
7. Check whether the rubber elastic part of the suspension shock plate is abnormal. If there is any abnormality, it should be processed and replaced in time.
To learn more, see: Custom Rubber And Plastic Products Company