On the basis of market application, Off-Highway Tires (OTR) are segmented into Construction & Mining, Agricultural, Industrial Tires. According to the structure type, it is divided into radial tires, bias tires, and solid tires, of which bias tires hold a large share in the global OTR solid tire market.
1. Development Status
In the past two years, due to the impact of the epidemic, the only part of the off-highway tire market has maintained positive growth in agricultural tires. Now, demand for off-the-road tires in mining, construction, ports, and handling is also recovering.
The global Off-Highway Tire (OTR) market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. The Asia Pacific region dominates the market for off-highway tires as major countries in the Asia Pacific region are dependent on agriculture. With the improvement of the development level of agriculture, the demand for agricultural equipment and agricultural vehicles in the Asia-Pacific region has been increasing.
Main production enterprises:
Well-known global off-highway tire (OTR) companies include Bridgestone, Qilin, Goodyear, Continental, Yokohama Rubber, Sumitomo Tire, Apollo, Nokia, and Promotion.BKT Tire, Fengshen Tire, Qingdao Ruinuo Tire, Titan, Triangle tires, etc.
2. Development trend
1. Acquisition and collaborative development among the world's leading tire companies;
2. Increasing utilization of agricultural tractors and equipment. With the improvement of farmers' living standards and agricultural modernization, the demand for off-highway tires for agricultural and rural mobile equipment such as agricultural tractors continues to increase;
3. The increase in construction activities stimulates the demand for heavy vehicles;
4. Technological progress. Including dual tires, smart tires, tread monitoring, rim management systems, and more, which help to improve tire performance and promote its development.
The direction of development:
1. Must invest in new technology to adapt to the changing needs of different end uses;
2. Integrate smart tires, optimize industrial fleets, match tire sensors with proprietary data analysis, and simplify maintenance and other operations;
3. Support the widespread and safe use of autonomous vehicles in closed industrial environments;
4. Install IF (improved flex) tires and VF (very high flex) tires on tractors and other agricultural machinery;
5. The increasing use of electromechanical equipment requires special tires with high load and durability;
6. Design and manufacture larger, durable tires for the latest generation of mining and construction equipment;
7. Shift to more sustainable materials, including the use of recycled materials, recyclable materials, biomass raw materials, and the adoption of more advanced refurbishment technologies.
I hope this content is helpful to you. We are a professional solid tires manufacturer. To learn more, please continue to follow us.