The Super Arch Fender is one of the most widely used fenders at present. It has many advantages such as high energy absorption, flexible arrangement, and suitable installation scale. Its energy absorption per unit product weight is second only to super drum fenders in compression fenders, 3.5 times higher than cylindrical fenders, and 2.3 times higher than D-type fenders, saving materials.
Because the friction coefficient between the fender's working surface and the ship's side plate is as high as 0.6, the super arch fender often causes tearing and damage to the root of the fender during use, which becomes a major deficiency of this product. In order to reduce the friction coefficient and reduce the time when the ship is docked ( berthing) shear force on the fender, thereby extending the service life of the product. The rubber crossing plate has a super arched fender with an anti-shock steel frame (with PE) in the front. However, when this kind of fender is under local force, the fender cannot be recovered after the deformation of the anti-shock steel frame, resulting in the fender being scrapped. , the products of this structure will gradually disappear before they are recognized by the majority of users (except for the combination type).
Arch rubber fender features
1. The design compression deformation is large (in the case of no increase in the reaction force), and the rubber gasket is 20% higher than the V type and 8% higher than the M type so that the energy absorption of the product is greatly increased.
2. In the compression fender series, the arch fender (TD-B) has high energy absorption per unit weight (rubber consumption).
3. Good anchorage, suitable for ships, docks, docks, etc., with a wide range of applications.
4. The disadvantage is that the pressure acting on the ship's sideboard is large, and it is not suitable for ships with low strength of the ship's sideboard (such as oil tankers, etc.).
5. The front part (working face) of the TD-BB fender is equipped with a shock-proof plate and a PE veneer plate, which can reduce the surface pressure and reduce the friction coefficient with the ship plate, thereby greatly reducing the berthing shear force.
6. When the sideboard of the ship is not flat (small boat or protrusions), the TD BB fender is often deformed and damaged during berthing. TD-BPE fender is designed to meet this need, so To achieve the purpose of reducing the friction coefficient and reducing the berthing shear force.
For more expertise, keep following us as a manufacturer of rubber and plastic products.